After contacting the doctoral advisor and the supervisor, the following procedure applies to the application for a doctoral contract:
- Short introduction by email to the Scientific Office.
The following documents are then required (by email):
- Admission for doctorate: please inquire at the doctoral office right at the beginning, since the issuance of the doctoral admission takes some time and there are only a few appointments for this per year
Dr. med. (dent): doctoral office
Dr. sc. hum.: doctoral office
- Agreement on doctoral thesis (please note that the end date stated in the doctoral agreement will also be the end date of the contract. It is better to set the time frame more generously, so that later on, if possible, not so many extensions of the contract have to be applied for).
- Measles immunization certificate (please use form)
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate
- Current certificate of study
- Residence permit (for doctoral candidates without German citizenship)
Employee badges/keycards (and thus access to the lab) and EDP access will not be issued until the signed contract has been received by Human Resources and entered into the system.
Applications EDP: Daniela Waldon
Employee ID card/keycard: Mitarbeiterausweise.GB1(at)med.uni-heidelberg.de
Lab coat: Marco Runge