Research at the Faculty of Medicine and the University Hospital is characterized by a strong interdisciplinary and practical approach where bench is linked to bedside.
In addition to the following areas
- Infectious Diseases
- Vascular Ischemia and Myogenic Dysfunctions
- Translational Oncology
- Transplantations & Individualized Immunotherapy
new knowledge in all areas of medicine are generated at the Faculty of Medicine and the University Hospital Heidelberg.
Access to inventions and Know-How
The Medical Faculty of Heidelberg University Hospital offers a broad portfolio of technologies and expertise in the field of biotechnology, pharmaceutical industry, medical systems and computer science.
Kindly refer to our Technology offers , and / or contact us.
Please note that only a portion of the available information on our research and technology portfolio is shown on this website. If you are interested in specific topics and if you have questions please contact us. The technology transfer heidelberg GmbH is setting up and supports cooperations between industry, the Medical Faculty and the University Hospital.
For an efficient transfer of our technologies into products, we work closely with the industry.
The following inventions/technologies are still available for out-licensing:
- Hepatitis B virus peptides for specific delivery of compounds to the liver (PDF)
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis MS (PDF)
- Antibody to inhibit metastasis of HER2- positive breast cancer
- Vaccine for treatment of pre-cancer MGUS (PDF)
- Prevention and treatment of pain in diabetes mellitus patients (PDF)
- A new peptide for therapy of cardiac and/or skeletal muscle dysfunction (PDF)
- Developing MRI Contrast Agents using HBV preS1 derived Peptides (PDF)
- IL-10 RNA heals Inflammatory Disorders (PDF)
- Scaffold Peptide for Anti-Angiogenic Therapy (PDF)
- Specific Detection of BRAF Mutations (PDF)
- Therapeutic micro RNA targets in chronic pulmonary diseases (PDF)
- Suction device with integrated nerve detection (PDF)
- Treating Neuroblastoma via BMP4 (PDF)
- Treating or diagnosing IDH1 R132 mutant-positive cancers (PDF)
- Non-invasive assessment of toxicity in cells (PDF)
- Novel assay to monitor inflammatory events in patient samples (PDF)
- Blood-based marker for early breast cancer detection (PDF)
- New monoclonal antibody against HDAC11 (PDF)
- Improved Internalisation and Clearance of Antibodies (PDF)
- New Tooth Brush Elements (PDF)