Medical Assistant / Assistant Doctor (Assistenzarzt)
A medical assistant is a licensed doctor without any leading functions. There is no central recruiting office. All applicants have to apply to the department/clinic of interest directly.
For a detailed list of all departments and clinics please check the link below:
Departments and clinics
Requirements for an application are:
- Cover letter in German with detailed information about the position you would like to work in.
- Curriculum vitae and list of publications.
- If available letter of recommendation.
- Certificate of knowledge of German(B2/better C1). Please note: German is advantageous for all medical assistants. Please contact the department of interest directly for detailed language requirements.
- Certified copy of your graduation from university.
- Certified copy of your license to practice medicine.
- For a certification for temporary work, please contact the Regierungspräsidium Stuttgart and ask for a “Vorübergehende Zulassung zur Ausübung des ärzt-lichen Berufes”.
- Certified copy of your passport.
- In a second step we will also need your work permit as well as a visa (dispensable for applicants from the European Union).
For available positions, please check also our job board