Metabolic laboratory – Diagnostic Programmes
We offer a broad range of analyses to diagnose inborn errors of metabolism.
In patients with non-specific symptoms we recommend to perform the basic analytical programme.
If a patient presents with specific clinical symptoms or with suggestive laboratory constellations we provide diagnostic strategies for metabolic investigations.
- Emergency analytical programme
- Basic analytical programme
- Metabolic investigations in patients with specific clinical symptoms and laboratory constellations
- Prenatal diagnostics (Smith-Lemli-Opitz syndrome and Lysosomal storage disorders)
- Analytical panel and indications
- Groups of disorders
- Request forms