The HUNTER Group
The HUNTER Group (Heidelberg University Neural Therapy Education and Research Group) is an interdisciplinary working (workgroup) group of Heidelberg University that was founded in 2011. The honorary chairman is Prof. Manfred Zimmermann.
The objectives of the HUNTER Group are:
• High-quality education
• Scientific studies on the basics and clinical application of neural therapy
• Promotion of therapy with local anesthetics in a clinical setting
• Interdisciplinary cooperation
• Networking with neural therapy and pain societies.
The group comprises staff of the following institutions:
• University Clinic for Anesthesiology Heidelberg
• University Clinic for Gynecology and Obstetrics Heidelberg
• Women’s Hospital, Dept. of Gynecological Endocrinology and Fertility Disorders
• Medical Clinic, Krehl Clinic
• Kirchhoff Institute of Physics
• Dept. of General Practice and Health Services Research