Laboratory Test Requisition Forms
Please label each specimen tube carefully with the patient's last name, first name and date of birth and complete the respective laboratory test requesition form.
The requesition forms are designed to provide us with all necessary patient information including the patient´s informed consent.
Please fill in the forms carefully. Please note that unlabelled or incorrectly labelled tubes cannot be accepted.
Genetic testing is not possible without the patient´s consent.
2. Requisition forms and patient consent form (where required) (pdf)
Requisition form: Molecular genetics (english) (german)
Requisition form: Cytogenetics and (FISH) Diagnostics
Requisition form: Leukemias and Lymphoproliferative Diseases
Requisition form: Molecular Leukemia Diagnostics
Requisition form: MRD Diagnostics
For internal use only:
Please send samples to the following address:
Heidelberg University Hospital
Institute of Human Genetics
Followed by the respective laboratory, i.e.:
Laboratory for Molecular Genetic Diagnostics/
Laboratory for Molecular Cytogenetic Diagnostics/
Laboratory for Cytogenetic Diagnostics/ or
Laboratory for MRD Diagnostics
Im Neuenheimer Feld 366
For further information please refer to our list of services
- Further details on the required sample material can be taken from our list of services under the respective headings.
- For a molecular genetic analysis please use EDTA tubes.
- For cytogenetic testing, please use Na or NH4 heparin tubes (do not use: Li-heparin tubes or EDTA tubes!).
- No fasting required before blood draw.
- After blood collection, invert the tube gently to mix the anticoagulant with the blood and to avoid partial clotting.
- When collecting amniotic fluid, please discard the first 1-2 ml.
- When collecting blood after a bone marrow transplant or blood transfusion, please consult with our Clinical laboratory professionals.
- Sample material must be collected, disposed of separately and labelled as "potentially infectious".