The Institute of Human Genetics engages in multiple ways in the teaching of medical and biological students, Ph.D. students during their training to specialize in human genetics as well as junior scientists in our institute.
- Studies of Human Medicine
- Seminar Clinical Genetics (HeiCuMed)
- Lectures of clinical genetics with introduction of patients (Heidelberg)
- Pre-clinical internship in human genetics
- Studies of Biological Sciences
- Internship/practical training in human genetics
- Seminars, Seminars for advanced students and lectures about current topics in human genetics, molecular genetics and developmental genetics
- Molecular developmental genetics
- Continuing Education
- Seminars for employees and colloquia
- Continuing education for physicians
More detailed information
Lecture time-table (clinical studies)
Lecture time-table (preclinical studies)
Doctoral Theses/Master Theses/Seminar Theses
Interested students are cordially invited to ask for doctoral theses (Dr. med., Dr. rer. nat., Dr. sc. hum), diploma theses in Biology. Please contact the laboratory director of the respective research group directly. General questions can be addressed to Karin Mombaur.
E-learning plattform Moodle
University Information System LSF
Karin Mombaur, St. Ass.