The following passages are taken from the Graduate Academy’s information brochure for international doctoral candidates.
Source: © Graduate Academy of the University of Heidelberg, information brochure for international doctoral candidates [http://www.graduateacademy.uni-heidelberg.de/md/gradakad/downloads/information_brochure_int_en_neu_2015.pdf], p. 62–91.
The Graduate Academy offers extensive advice on means of “Funding” and “Living in Heidelberg”. Please see their website for more information: http://www.graduateacademy.uni-heidelberg.de/.
- Research positions
- Doctoral Fellowships
- Employment outside the University or other academic facilities
- What are the visa requirements in Germany?
- What are the costs of living in Heidelberg?
- Is there an opportunity for housing at the university?
- Is there an opportunity to get care for my children?
- Is the workplace suitable for disabled people?
Information homepage of the Medical Faculty at Heidelberg University: Dr. sc. hum. Dr. med.
Information about the Dr. med. at Heidelberg University:
Research support of Heidelberg University:
Support for foreign students of the Germany Ministry of Education and Research: